For The Devil You Know:
- M – “The Farthest Shore” is sublime.
- A & N – My kids already have the album memorized.
- B – Love the harmonies, especially on “Pretty Sugar Mama” and “Don’t Break My Heart”
- J – I love the groove on “Tomorrow Morning’s Gonna Come Too Soon”. Love the lyrics too.
For The Temple:
- K. – It makes me feel sexy.
- D. – It ROCKS!!!! I mean, it is REALLY REALLY GOOD. I am bringing it on my iPhone to Peru. Hope you get pleasure out of knowing that I will be listening to it high in the Andes.
- E. – “I Sing This Song In a Whisper” is an awesome tune!
James Pickney, President of Greater Twin Cities Blues Music Society:
I’m not accustomed to writing “fan letters” to bands I see, but I just wanted to drop you a note to tell you again how much we enjoyed listening to you last night at the 331.
On a scale of 1-10 when it comes to stage presence, you have to score an 11! You really “own” the stage and are so believable.
You are an excellent lyricist and story teller and create a very credible performance. I am assuming that a great deal of what I hear last night was penned by you?
I plan on seeing you again and hope we haven’t seen the end of you.