The Hambone Music Festival is one of Minnesota’s summer high lights. This year is on June 21st and 22nd. The festival is located in Rochester, MN at the Olmstead County History Center, 1195 West Circle Drive S.W. Jimmi and the Band of Souls will be bringing their gypsy blues show to the Hambone Festival on June 21. We play from 8 to 9. Check out the lineup on Friday:
- Lisa Wenger Band from 5 to 6
- Lew Kilmesh Band from 6:30 to 7:30
- Jimmi and the Band of Souls from 8 to 9
- Crankshaft and the Gear Grinders from 9:30 to 10:45
- Sena Ehrhardt from 11:15 to 12:30
That’s a great night of blues music. Saturday’s line up is great too! Tickets are very affordable for such a line up. $25 for a weekend pass, $10 for Friday or $20 for Saturday.
More info at http://hambonemusicfestival.com/.
We’ll see you there!